Arm "The Scorpion"
Coding, Wiring & Building
Regular price $119.99
This awesome multi-axis arm kit, also known as The Scorpion, is a multipurpose robotic arm that can pick up all kinds of objects. Program it to run your coded instructions, or mimic your physical inputs. Physical input is induced via a master controller which you build. Change up the configuration to use a grapple that resembles a scorpion.
Gain the ability to...
- Read, write and edit real C++ code
- Implement code libraries
- Translate analog input to digital out
- Harness the power of dual servo control
- Communicate with serial data
- Locate/ travel to specific positions using servos and potentiometers
- Comprehend schematics
- Master your building skills
- Build master controller
- Discover how to counteract weight instability and increase torque
- 1 - Microcontroller Arduino compatible board
- 1 - Set of 40 jumper wires 8"
- 1 - Set of 20 jumper wires 3'
- 1 - Breadboard
- 1 - 9V. Batt. pack
- 2 - 4AA Batt. pack
- 2 - Small servos
- 4 - Large metal gear servos
- 4 - Potentiometers